Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 25, 2013

What's inside your kikay kit?

Every girl has their own everyday kit, some call it make-up kit, others call it kikay kit or vanity kit. All are synonymous with each other but i opt to call mine as kikay kit! 

Want to take a peek what's inside my kikay kit now? 

I love my green kit! Well, i am so into colored green things this past year especially apple colored green. 

Wait, let me show you what's inside.... 

These are the things i carry with me. Not too fancy but very essential to me. 

Alcohol and hand lotion. I cannot leave the house without these two. I have this certain fetish on hand creams. My current fave now is crabtree & evelyn's pomegranate hand therapy. The smell is good not the best for me though! And I definitely invest on them (hand creams) hahahaha!!! (Invest is the word!)

My Hua Mulan goat horn comb which is the best comb ever for me! My nature republic's oil blotting paper and my morrocan argan oil for my hair (this i would not recommend though, maybe the one i got is not the best of its kind, just do not have a choice because i need to consume it).

My shu uemura eyelash curler (this is really the best and my most ever reliable partner for so long now, it perfectly and comfortably suits my eyelid and curls like magic), fairy drops mascara, burt's bees champagne lip shimmer, lancome l'absolu rouge lipstick (my go go lippie) and my all-time favorite lipstick brand - smashbox! Smashbox was the only lippie so far i used up until it ran out of me. Actually, am not a make-up person type of girl but i try real hard to look my best everyday! Who doesn't anyway? Hahahaha!!! What i meant was i own pieces of basic make-up, i preferred a no make-up make-up look rather than the one who is obviously well done. In short, i just want a natural look, i enhance what i think is my best feature. 

Yup, i have all these in my kikay kit! Clips, elastic bands, safety pins, dental floss and even cotton buds! Hahahaha!!! Funny isn't it? 

Well, there you go, i carry all these things with me everyday! but if i could choose 2items to bring, definitely, the hand cream and alcohol will be on my list. In short,  i just cannot live without lotion! I cannot even sleep without even putting it on. Hahahaha!!! I am one weird girl, not even the most kikay girl will agree that i pass on being called a kikay even my kit, this will surely not pass on as their kikay kit. But who cares, this is mine and i love every single thing in my so-called kikay kit! Hehehehe.... 

How about you girls? Show me what's inside your everyday kit - make-up kit, kikay kit or vanity kit or whatever you call it. 

Ciao! 

3 comments:

  1. It's natural for ladies or a woman to have their own kikay kit that they bring always with them..like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by..... tell me what's inside your kikay kit? ;-)

      Delete
  2. Ay you better teach me how to curl lashes this december. Kikay 101... I have one like yours but never used it. And your comb, love it!

    ReplyDelete