Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A boy named Chase

This year by far is an exciting one for me. One of the many great blessings I got is a boy named Chase.  

This cute little boy makes me feel giddy and joyful all the time.  

 
Who will not adore him, even in his sleeping form he is just so endearing. 

 
I just can't seem to get enough of him that even my phone, he is the focal point.  
This guy makes me want to wish for a time machine because the downside of it is we were not yet introduced up close and personal. And i just can't wait to meet him! He is getting more handsome everyday.  And yes, he never fail to amaze me. He is such a breather from all the toxic and cynical aspects of life. 

 
This boy named Chase is my nephew, an angel and i love him very much.  He makes me realize that God sent him to prepare me for my very own angel. 🙏 

1 comment:

  1. Exactly!! He gets gwapo every single day... such an adorable nephew

    ReplyDelete